Managing Diabetes Through Diet Diabetes - Inconsistent Readings After Meals.?

Diabetes - Inconsistent readings after meals.? - managing diabetes through diet

I am diabetic type II (a little over two years). I control my diabetes with diet and exercise. In my work with a dietitian, a person of my size I am to 81 grams of carbs for breakfast, lunch and dinner, 30 grams of carbs for my morning and afternoon tea in the afternoon limited, and 20 grams of carbohydrates per night for my snack.

Today I had 45 grams of carbs for breakfast, 30 grams of carbs for my snack in the morning, and about 70 grams of carbs for lunch. Two hours after the meal, I had a 86 on the meter. I had the same question several times. Several times, after what he thinks, all carb lunch Intensive - 60 to 80 carbs, which were obtained from 96 to as little as 72 in the counter.

Ideas?

0 comments:

Post a Comment