Cervical Mucuous Right Before Period Was It Too Early To Test?

Was it too early to test? - cervical mucuous right before period

In the 12th I saw the egg white cervical mucus and a few stitches in the right ovary. me and her husband had sex 3 days before and again on the same day (12). Yesterday I did a test for the initial response was negative (I'm on eBay ends this month) .. If you ovulate on day 12, when he was 12 days past ovulation. I have a positive result when she was pregnant or was it too early? I can only pass from day ovulation, irregular cycles because I, and I know when my period would have happened.

5 comments:

autumn said...

I think it is too early. Wait for one or two weeks.

hstngirl said...

I want to wait a couple of days and test again, just to be safe.

alfie harry born 27/06/08 said...

wait a trick and give a test that will not expire in a few days ..... xx

♥Invisible Pink Unicorn♥ said...

Buy yourself a test that will not expire this month .. That is the problem

Cuba said...

Maybe you should not buy a pregnancy test from eBay and have to go into the store and buy one .....

Post a Comment