The Cheeses Of Holland Anyone From HOLLAND/The Netherlands Here On YA ??

Anyone from HOLLAND/The Netherlands here on YA ?? - the cheeses of holland

What beautiful country! I was three times for his country and the country remains my favorite on this planet earth .. it is true. I come from India. In fact, my father worked for a large international airlines ... KLM and visit gr8 for our family the opportunity and the Netherlands PPL charming and beautiful be ... Dutch. I'm not exactly flattering, but every word I say is true. I'm only 40 now and I'm not rich but we really, really wish and pray, visit the Netherlands again ... at least. The places we stayed at the Tulip / cheese are the country's capital Amsterdam (wonderful city), The Hague, Rotterdam, Amstelveen, and some small villages of brands, Purmerend and Duivendrecht ....... I have a great desire to visit the Keukenhof.
Luv U ... Holland

6 comments:

Bas L said...

My God, this is the most pro-Dutch position here, never! I am Maastricht, Netherlands (South Way, near Germany and Belgium) ... thnx for the nice words!

(Incidentally, to answer your question: Yes, there are people in the Netherlands and, although only a few ...)

Besty! said...

wow, the most beautiful words net via the Netherlands. I love this country and you may also want more time.

saskia r said...

And then another.

nohandto... said...

And here's another Dutch on Yahoo! Answers.
I am from the province of Zuid-Holland, I live in the Rijnmond region (the area in and around Rotterdam).

BTW, I agree with the person above me: it certainly should be a positive message to the Netherlands on this page ever ... not only in Amsterdam and the nightlife, prostitution and drugs.
It is good to see a good post =)

Erina♣Liszt's Girl said...

yep .. my friend is sweet Dutch ... I will visit your country soon;)
I am learning Dutch.

dutchiek... said...

Hello,

Lovely to read this message.
I come from Rotterdam, but I live in New Zealand today.

I hope you have visited! :)

Karin

Post a Comment