Adventure Holidays Thailand Anyone Fancy Thailand Next Week?

Anyone fancy Thailand next week? - adventure holidays thailand

Thailand next week?
Hey there,

I am sure I am not alone in this situation, so I thought I would see if they like-minded people out there have a fantastic adventure is imminent!

I live and work (as an interior decorator) in the United Kingdom (Leeds) and I am a lover on a trip with some time off work under very soon. I intend to take 10 days for 9-18 April, but dates are flexible for the next 2 weeks, since they have not booked flights due to take place on the job. My problem is that the current state of the economy because the UK most of my colleagues, I have no money or are in the process relates to the loss of jobs, etc. Everyone is of course in the same boat, but I do not live in fear of my Jobs have disappeared and have money to somewhere far away.

I wish someone in a similar position to do justice to disappear, preferably a young person like me who can afford to have a good time and hope to Asia in search of sun, sea, sand, forests and fun this week / next week. I understand it is last minute, but I have to Asia, and INDONESIA sometimes do not need all the planning for 3 months (not my style!) Would, if they were female, intelligent, adding that travel into the United Kingdom because they could travel together, but I'm open to any sex! Tho if jerseys package if you go on vacation, does not bother me. PI like football, but "Really?

I know how to distribute a good time, and we hope that all the food incredible Bangkok loud bars, do the shopping for presents relaxing day at the beach, temples and adventure of the jungle and all that is.

So I took a little money in the bank and a few days off and an appetite for fun and adventure?

Contact!

Thank you for reading

Adam

3 comments:

weescots... said...

To ensure that the best time is from April 13 to 18, and right now there are the busiest time of year. Khao San Road is the place to meet people from different package. of residence if it is not entirely New Siam 2 Khao San Road area and the world of 1000 baht Suchimvit Inn in Soi 7 / 1 Not quite.
I can not, or can I go to Thailand.
Be sure to take an ATM in the nation or to open a bank account in Khao San Road and make an international transfer of Halifax 1950.

Sao Noy said...

So here in California in the United States is Thai new year has just begun. I just back from Hollywood and he was fine.

gavin S said...

That's just about time to go crazy. Songkran in Google search. His Thai New Year 4 days of chaos

Post a Comment