What Can Be Causing My Daughter To Keep Getting Constipated MOMS-What Could Be Causing This.?

MOMS-What could be causing this.? - what can be causing my daughter to keep getting constipated

my daughter is sometimes stopped eating for a few days to one meal per day, and it that.It end, it was so bad when "anything goes", and turns the red sweat of the skin is getting all the BM staining was about the big as my fist so naturally I was crying in pain and barley could be that I help him through, and it has bled and there was blood in the stool that was difficult, they have been pushed so hard for something that prevents spillage six . this shes used to as a child was when his BM happen hard and go big for it and tear it would do her.suppositories are painful, because it has already impacted.apple and prune juice Don t 'help doc says that's something to give. what could be the reason for this difference again? healthy eating from the drinking water, knows that it is a somewhat crude to Askin on, but I love her so much pain Just Tryin to go to the toilet with blood and fear.

6 comments:

Schmee said...

Miralax is the right answer.

My son has this problem for so long. We have no oil, prune juice, hot tubs, etc. Then we switched Drs

The new doctor explained that the faeces in the gut to know a trigger, with your brain when you are ready to go. If not for some time, causing constant irritation and begins to know, to say when and to the brain is blocked. So far, you can give prune juice or another, and that the child can go and then the problem will, as soon as I returned from the feces dissolved in the rectum. You need to clear the area of the sensor as possible so you can restart the recording on his own.

Mirolax and was reinstated in a few days, but you must continue with at least one months. Even if things in general ... and even after that I put some in your meals 2-3 times a week to ensure that 6 months. And every time I started again stopped 3 days, I give him regular doses.

NOW last three years that I would like to thank present and things are normal, God!

Hope to work it for themselves. Let me know.

ida said...

I know that babies will help loosen the stool butter in baby food in small amounts but I know that in older children, but have you tried by fiber you are taking your meals. I give my children Trader Joe's rolls of fiber fruits, and I think they love their sweets. This problem seems so difficult to bleeding and suffering that I can give you advice.

Beth said...

This is not normal to win, to include in the Dominican Republic, again, something has happened. Perhaps she is allergic to something, I know that my daughter could not be lactose for a while, because they really clogged. I will not really know, but I've checked again, should an ad, if your pediatrician does not answer for 2nd Opinion leave. Not eating for several days because they are not healthy. I hope you find the new

Beth
www.modern-mommies.com

Rosie_08... said...

If you are sure this is not a question of diet, you can try to speak to a chiropractor. If your back is broken, the nerves in the intestine could be crushed in this case, nothing works properly. Only 10% of a nerve pain receptors, so that you can not be in the lineup and not feel it.

skylarbr... said...

I would def. they shall dr. an appointment. Maybe try .. Pedialite but it def. usually not the dr. Check-out, maybe it's a stool softener or prescribe something, and really just get to the bottom!

LYNN IN FL said...

It should regularly use a stool softener. Have you tried Miralax? It can be mixed with a drink and use every day. It takes a few days to work and then at regular intervals.

Post a Comment