Do Chest Infections Require Time Off Work As A Pregnant Woman, Can I Request A Flu Shot Without Mercury?

As a pregnant woman, can I request a flu shot without mercury? - do chest infections require time off work

I have a flu shot. I have a get, because my physicians recommend, and also because I've been sick about six times this year, the flu, I briefly before pregnancy to a lung infection requiring antibiotics bad. It aggravates asthma, so I had to take steroids / cortisone membranes. So I really do not want to be sick.

Can I choose a vaccine without mercury (thimerosal)? I know that vaccines do not cause autism, but why should the mercury in the body pregnant if I have a choice? (Can not be good for you ...)

Thank you:)

PS, I live in Canada if it makes a difference.

1 comments:

skittles said...

You should be able to one that is available free of mercury, my doctor gave me, I do not understand why I recommend, but not in the office for you.

Post a Comment