Black Gift Wrapping Paper Is This A Cute Birthday Gift?

Is this a cute birthday gift? - black gift wrapping paper

My friend, whos turning 13, loves stuffed animals. his party is tomorrow, and I now have this big black bear stuffed animal. but I make special birthday, and I wanted more. so I also purchased gum things difficult to explain, and some persistent organic pollutants Totsie once again difficult to explain, but they are cute and little things sorta lunch. Then he picked up a box and wrapped in red paper and wrote: "Happy birthday to your name" and dilldos just different, and fathers, the things you love. Then I had a little bit wrong and put in a vase of tissue paper glued to keep it, and go in to say: "Stop Loving You sick if he" lol =) died in the non-gay but I love my friend as a sister anyway, so I took the scrap book page with photos, stickers, objects that have us surrounded, etc., and in a frame. Is this a good or a birthday should be doing more? ty!

8 comments:

CarolSan... said...

It's really nice that you take the time to add a little more for your donation. It shows that you care enough to make special. Of course, everything is beautiful, which means more for them because it comes from you.

waterlil... said...

They all take into the shop, and Walgreens just get your gift card that I buy what you want. u is too much for them to crawl.

starmois... said...

Adorable! People love is already happening, but very difficult to make special.

NICKJONA... said...

I think that's good =]

[[alli<3... said...

It's very nice, you'll love!

Tracey said...

It is a great gift! It's more personal than just go buy one of the shop!

KC12 said...

I do not think that it's pretty good ..
love

I like to be on top! said...

Yep!

Post a Comment